Public Information Request

The City of Calverton Park provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.

Hand Delivery or Mail

You may request a form from the City Clerk and hand deliver or mail it to 52 Young Drive, Calverton Park, MO 63135

Written Form

You may submit a request to the City Clerk in any written form, including by electronic mail, fax, or letter.

Good to Know

Please note that for a public information request to be valid, it must be submitted in writing to the City.